Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gone Bananas!

I had planned a treadmill speed workout yesterday, but by the time 5 o'clock rolled around found myself stahhhhving.

Enter these:


Yes, that is an individually sliced banana frozen and covered in chocolate, dipped in peanut butter. I did not create these, you can find them at your local Trader Joe's. I discovered them while waiting in the check out line behind a chic older woman who had only a 6 pack of beer and 7 (count 'em) packages of Gone Bananas! in her basket. I know, she is an inspiration to us all.

The peanut butter addition is all me, though. I ate the entire box. 5 servings my Aunt Sally!

What I learned about Gone Bananas! besides the fact that they exist and are the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, is that they are also great running fuel.

Impromptu 8 mile run in the muggy heat? Crushed. Powered by the gooey goodness of Gone Bananas! I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment