Thursday, February 25, 2010

This has sort of been my mantra since graduating from college in May: not only "forever," but everything begins when you say yes. I have been trying to say yes to as many opportunities as possible, often without knowing where these opportunities will take me. But I believe that by opening my mind and my heart to new ideas, projects, people and places, I have grown so much as a person. While I am still uncertain of the path that lies before me, I am confident that I am moving in a positive direction. This confidence only increases each time I swallow my fears and say "yes," and get out there and live my life, rather than just watch it pass by.

For more sweet, witty and creative street graffiti, please check out A Love Letter For You. It will make your day better!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment