Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is why you're fat.

As I was tooling around on the internet during my lunch break yesterday, I stumbled upon this little tweet, which sparked my curiosity and led me to follow the link:


Yes, I follow peanut butter on twitter, okay? I also have at least two jars of peanut butter at home waiting for me at all times (I like to have a jar of Trader Joe's classic creamy as well as a fun flava like THIS!). I also once ran out to buy a jar of peanut butter in the middle of eating an apple with peanut butter as my jar was running dangerously low - nothing says "pb addict" like a mid-snack grocery run. Also, in light of the title of this post, I feel that I should clarify that my point here is not that I'm fat because I eat a lot of peanut butter (although maybe it should be...).

My point is this: this NPR blog, documenting outrageously and grotesquely unhealthy sandwiches enjoyed (or not...) weekly in their office, is hilarious. Read it. Don't eat what they eat. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment