Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Color me obsessed.

Spring is coming/here - depending on the current day's weather, it's hard to tell. Either way, I am eagerly anticipating the return of flowers and leaves to the earth and the return of bright, pastel florals to my wardrobe.

I was looking for some new flowery accessories, possibly in the shape of a headband or belt, when I stumbled upon what has got to be one of the most wonderful little online stores, EmersonMade. Not only does Emerson produce the cuuuutest little flower pins for anywhere on your body, which totally transform an outfit to preppy-blah to preppy-hurrah, but she also writes the most whimsical and endearing blog.

She and her husband left "the New York City" for the country to live with ducks and hens and have photo shoots with them, add witty captions to these photo shoots, and post them on a blog about floral accessories. Oh I'm sorry, can I have your life please? These are some of my fave designs/outfit combos below (who am I kidding, they're all my favorite!):






flowers for your toes!



see, flowers can be manly!

this one's from a blog post: Saturday Night with Duck

Please check out EmersonMade's blog. Her turn of phrase is just so playful and joyful, you'll have no choice but to be happy while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment